Internal Medicine is often focused on the art of diagnosis and treatment with medication. It is complex to explain the treatment of diseases not localized to a single organ. People should carefully pay attention to symptoms like dyspnea, fatigue, weight loss, chest pain, confusion, or change in the conscious state.
Internal Medicine specialists are doctors trained to manage complex or multisystem disease conditions that single-organ disease specialists may not be trained to deal with. They may manage multiple organ systems simultaneously in a single patient and multiple chronic diseases or comorbidities that a single person may have. Now it's a time to find a concierge internal medicine specialist in New York City, and make an appointment.
Who Is A Concierge Doctor In Internal Medicine?
Internal medicine doctors specialize in diagnosing, treating, and preventing disease in adult patients. They are trained to offer care for a wide variety of health conditions and to counsel their patients on prevention and overall wellness. It isn't easy to find an internal medicine physician who has the time and talent to take good care of you. A concierge doctor for Internal Medicine is available 24/7 in their line. You can get a same-day appointment, extended consultation times, and more.
Why Should You Consult A Concierge Internal Medicine Doctor In New York City, NY?
A concierge internal medicine doctors routinely see patients with heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and chronic lung disease. If you notice any such symptoms, you need to contact the best concierge internal medicine physician. If your life has been too busy lately, skip the line and reach out to the best concierge internal medicine specialist in New York City and discuss your problems. Your doctor will first look into your symptoms and determine the type of treatment you will need.
What Conditions Does A Concierge Internist In New York City Treat?
Concierge internist doctors are trained in diagnosing and treating cancers, infections, and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints, and digestive, respiratory, and vascular systems. Here is a list of conditions treated by a concierge doctor in Internal Medicine in New York City are:
- Diabetes: It is a disease that occurs when the blood glucose is too high. Types of Diabetes are Type 1 (in childhood or adolescents who are completely dependent on Insulin), Type 2 (more common in older people), and Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes during pregnancy).
- Hypertension: Commonly known as high blood pressure. It can lead to severe health complications and increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and sometimes death.
- High blood Cholesterol: With high blood cholesterol, you can develop fatty deposits in your blood vessels. This eventually grows to make it difficult for enough blood to flow through your arteries.
- Allergies: It occurs when the cells in the immune system interpret a foreign substance as harmful. The immune system overreacts to these allergens and produces chemicals that cause the symptoms.
Types Of Concierge Internal Medicine Doctors In New York City
Some Internal Medicine doctors acquire additional specializations to be more specific to the disease conditions. The following are the subspecialties of Internal Medicine:
- Allergy, asthma, and Immunology: This is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment, and management of allergies, asthma, and disorders of the immune system.
- Cardiology: It deals with the disorders of the heart and its blood vessels
- Critical care medicine: Intensive care medicine deals with seriously or critically ill patients who have, are at risk of, or are recovering from conditions that may be life-threatening.
- Endocrinology: It deals with the disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones
- Gastroenterology: It deals with disorders of the stomach, gallbladders, liver, bile tubes, pancreas, and liver. A gastroenterologist is also able to diagnose hemorhoids, prescribe medications and suggest lifestyle modification often recommended under internal hemorhoid medicine.
- Geriatric medicine: It focuses on the health care of older people.
- Hematology: It is concerned with blood, the blood-forming organs, and its disorders
- Hospital medicine: It is the branch of internal medicine which deals with the care of acutely ill hospitalized patients often called as internal medicine hospitalist.
- Infectious diseases: It is related to diseases caused by biological agents such as viruses, bacteria, or parasites
- Medical oncology: It deals with the chemical and immunological treatment of cancer
- Nephrology: It deals with the study of the function and diseases of the kidney
- Pulmonology: It deals with the diseases of the lungs and the respiratory tract
- Rheumatology: It is related to the diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases
- Sleep medicine: It is a subspecialty devoted to diagnosing and treating sleep disturbances and disorders.
- Sports medicine: The branch of Internal Medicine deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise.
- Hepatology: This branch of Internal Medicine is concerned with the study, prevention, diagnosis, and management of diseases that affect the liver, gall bladder, biliary tree, and pancreas.
What Is The Consultation Fee For Concierge Internal Medicine Doctor In New York City, NY?
The fee structure of a concierge internal medicine physician in New York City, New York will depend on multiple factors. If you choose a monthly or yearly plan, the price range might be $50 to $5000 per month. Paying per visit is another option come at this might range from $100 to $500 per visit. If you require any procedural intervention, that would be an additional expense.
What Are The Top 5 Concierge Internal Medicine Treatments Available In New York City?
Here are the top five concierge internal medicine treatments are available in New York City, NY. To receive medical care for the treatments mentioned below, find some of the top concierge internists in New York City for best treatment.
- Hypertension: Lifestyle adjustments are the standard first-line treatment of hypertension. Regular physical exercise, reduction in salt intake, diet modification, stress reduction, avoidance of alcohol intake, and antihypertensive medications are the treatment options for hypertension.
- Diabetes: Treatment based on the type of diabetes. Lifestyle modification, dietary changes, anti-diabetic medications are the options.
- High Cholesterol: It also requires lifestyle changes, diet modification, and Statins or other medications to lower the blood cholesterol level.
- Allergies treatment: It includes avoidance of the allergen, anti-allergic medications, immunotherapy, and emergency drugs (if severe).
- Chronic lung diseases: Treatment depends on the type of lung disease. To increase the odds of avoiding chronic lung disease, cessation of smoking, regular exercise, nutritious diet, reduction of exposure to environmental pollutants, and specific treatments according to the type of lung disease.