Functional medicine is a form of alternative medicine that encompasses several unproven and disproven methods and treatments. It focuses on the root causes of diseases based on the interaction between the environment and gastrointestinal, endocrine, and immune system to develop treatment plans.
A concierge functional medicine doctor looks at your full history to identify the root cause of an illness. They spend more time with you than conventional doctors and collect detailed information about diseases and your overall lifestyle. After this, they develop a treatment plan, track the progress of treatment and make changes as needed.
Why Should You Consult a Doctor for Concierge Functional Medicine Seattle WA?
A concierge doctor for functional medicine works holistically, considering the full picture of your physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual health. A concierge functional medicine doctor may be ideal for people with chronic illnesses that aren't easily managed by conventional medicine techniques.
In addition to prescription drugs, they may also prescribe alternative treatments like acupuncture, meditation, or herbal medicine. If you are among this pool, you have to reach out to the best concierge functional medicine doctor in Seattle.
What Are the Various Conditions That a Concierge Functional Medicine Specialist in Seattle Treat?
Here is a list of various conditions that are generally encountered. Please get in touch with the concierge functional doctor in Seattle if any of these conditions apply to you.
- Fibromyalgia: Functional medicine recognizes that fibromyalgia is a condition that stems from inflammation throughout the body with many factors to review to find the cause and not just treat flare-ups.
- Diabetes: Functional medicine promotes the management and treatment of diabetes more holistically, largely through diet and lifestyle.
- Premenstrual syndrome: It is caused by hormonal imbalances in the body. Functional medicine focuses on treatments that naturally restore the body's hormonal balance.
- Asthma: When it comes to asthma, immune system dysfunction is often to blame. Taking the time to review possible triggers and determine the root cause will help devise the proper effective treatment.
- Depression: Millions of people suffer from depression and rely on antidepressants to survive. Functional medicine can reveal micronutrient imbalances, neurotransmitter deficiencies, infections, and other sources that may contribute to the cause of depression.
- Autoimmune Disorders: Functional medicine sorts through the causes and focuses on cooling and calming the inflammation response and halting the body's autoimmune response.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: It is a result of our gut health becoming compromised. Examination of one's lifestyle through functional medicine will help reveal the reasons behind IBS, and then a treatment plan can then be devised.
Types of Concierge Functional Medicine Specialists in Seattle
Although functional medicine is a form of alternative medicine, there are multiple subspecialties that deal with it. Here is a list of some of these subspecialties:
- Concierge Functional Medicine Gastroenterologist: These specialist doctors evaluate and treat not only local gastrointestinal diseases but also many systemic diseases linked to gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- Concierge Functional Medicine Specialists in Hormones and Fertility: These specialists work to evaluate all of the systems in a person's body when dealing with infertility, including a full scope of their hormonal health.
- Concierge Functional Medicine Immunologists: They are "function specialists" who seek to restore as much health and function to your body as possible.
- Concierge Functional Medicine Psychiatry: These doctors identify and address the underlying factors that contribute to brain-based conditions.
- Concierge Functional Medicine Specialists for Cancer support: They provide additional forms of cancer treatments, along with Chemotherapy and traditional western medicine.
What Is the Consultation Fee for Concierge Functional Medicine Doctors Seattle WA?
The fee structure of a Concierge Functional Medicine doctor in Seattle, Washington will depend on various factors. If you choose a monthly or yearly plan, the price range might be $50 to $5000 per month. Paying per visit to the concierge functional medicine clinic, Seattle is another option that might range from $100 to $500 per visit. If you end up requiring any intervention, that would be an additional expense.
What Are the Top 5 Concierge Functional Medicine Treatments Available in Seattle?
Here are the top five treatments are available in concierge functional medicine Seattle. Find some of the top concierge functional medicine specialists in Seattle for the best treatment.
- Diabetes: Functional Medicine approach emphasizes the prevention and treatment of diabetes through diet and lifestyle changes.
- Depression: Functional Medicine approach identifies and addresses the root cause of the problem and may help you get relief, potentially without antidepressants.
- Autoimmune disorders: These include diagnosis and management of autoimmune diseases that affect muscles, joints, and bones.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Gut dysfunction compromises a patient's health and diminishes vitality, but lifestyle modifications have shown promise in treating chronic gastrointestinal diseases like Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Fibromyalgia: Functional medicine helps patients with fibromyalgia by significantly reducing pain, better mental well-being, including less anxiety and depression, fewer headaches, and reduced stiffness.